We offer a range of equine services to horses of the Gascoyne-
- Routine vaccination, worming, drenching & health checks
- Pre-purchase examinations
- Emergency care & surgery
- In-house IDEXX blood analysis for efficient diagnostics
- Dr Emma studied Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine with the Chi Institute through Murdoch University in 2012. Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years to treat many conditions, including musculoskeletal pain and sarcoids. Find out more on our Acupuncture page.
- Cervical Spinal Mobilisation under Anaesthesia.
- A technique developed by Dr Tom Ahern BVsc MRCVS, to help with spinal and neuropathic pain, Dr Emma has learnt this procedure from Dr Ahern himself. Click here to read more about how this technique may help your horse.
- Race-track Veterinarian Services- currently employed by the Carnarvon Race Club as on course vet.