The Coral Coast Difference-
At Coral Coast Vet Carnarvon, we believe ALL animals deserve an exceptional life– its the philosophy we live and practice by.
We guarantee GOLD STANDARD veterinary care and awesome customer service at every visit.
Dr Emma Barrett, a local born & bred Carnarvon girl, purchased the practice in 2015, after 6 years of working as an associate vet since the doors opened in 2009.
Our Carnarvon Vet Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality veterinary care and services to your animal companions. We understand that your pet is part of your family and we will never compromise the quality of our service to ensure your pet receives the care and attention they deserve.
At CCVH standard consults are far from standard- with 20 minute consultation time, full examination report cards and take home information brochures. You will be walked through each consultation step by step.
Our team of experienced veterinary surgeons and nurses are continually undergoing training to keep abreast of the latest medical, surgical and emergency procedures.
Please ask for our tour- we are more than happy to show you around!
- Routine Vaccination, Heartworm Prevention and Parasite control
- Soft tissue surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Preventative and restorative dental treatment with human grade ultrasonic dental equipment
- CVMUA Equine cervical spinal mobilisation therapy
- Advanced digital xray system
- In house IDEXX diagnostic labratory
- Doggy Day Spa with heated hydrobath and grooming service
- Advance, Royal Canin and Tuckertime super premium pet food stockists
- Large merchandise range
- 24hr emergency service and intensive care treatment
- Boarding kennels and cattery