Our registered veterinary nurses are devoted animal lovers who are committed to providing personal care and professional advice for your pet.
All the nursing staff at Coral Coast Vets are registered with the Vet Surgeons Board of Western Australia and skilled in the management and care of animals needing medical or surgical treatment. They have many years of collective experience and are happy to advise you on the general care of your pet in areas such as:
- Diet and nutrition – The do’s and don’ts of feeding your pet.
- Parasite control – How to keep you pet (and your family) safe from creepy crawlies.
- Weight control – If your pet is carrying a few extra kilos and you’d like to return them to a more svelte physique, we can help.
- Dental advice – Eating the right foods can help keep your pet’s teeth clean so ask us for advice. We can also show you how to brush your pet’s teeth so they’ll retain their dazzling smile for life!
- Medication – If you are having trouble medicating your pet, or find the dosages confusing, please ask us for advice.
We offer a range of additional services geared towards happy, healthy pets.
Puppy preschool– it’s like kindergarten for puppies. For full details see theour servicessection.
Slim club– free to join, our slim club shows you how to trim down your pet using premium nutrition and exercise. Our nurses will be able to formulate a tailored weight loss plan for your pet, to take the hard work out of getting your pet to a healthy weight range. Call us for more details.